The InsideSchools office is located at:
Center for NYC Affairs at The New School
72 Fifth Avenue, 6th floor
New York, NY, 10011
(212) 229-5471

If you are a school representative and would like us to visit or have a question about your school's information, email us at [email protected].

If you are a parent and need advice on applying to schools or supporting your learner once they are enrolled, join our online parent community at InsideSchools+ and take a look at the Resources page on our website for helpful guides and publications.

You can also...
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Sign up for our newsletter

If you are trying to reach an individual school, please refer to the Contact and Location information on that school’s individual page. You can also ask questions about individual schools in the Comments section at the bottom of each school page. Use our school search to find a school by its name or number, or type in your address to find schools near you.

If you attended a New York City public school and want to obtain your transcript or proof of graduation, you must contact the school you attended. If your school has since closed or you want additional guidance on transcript requests, please refer to the Department of Education's website or call (718) 935-2399 or (718) 935-2009.